Within the Institute of Mathematics of Leipzig University Professor Alexey Bufetov is looking to fill a postdoctoral research position for up to three years, starting in Autumn 2022. The position is supported by ERC Starting Grant 2021 “Integrable Probability”
The research focus is integrable probability in the wide sense. Experience in one (or more) of the following topics might be of help:
– interacting particle systems,
– random matrices
– models of statistical physics,
– asymptotic representation theory,
– algebraic combinatorics,
– random walks on groups.
The position carries no teaching load. The salary level is TV-L 13.
In order to apply please do the following:
1) ( Required) Send a full CV to the address email@example.com
Please include the phrase “Application to a postdoctoral position” and your last name into the subject field.
2) (Optional) You might arrange for several (from one to four) recommendation letters to be sent directly to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications made before 25 March will be fully considered. Late applications will be considered if the position is still vacant.
For informal inquiries please contact email@example.com