Here I will collect information, questions, and discussions around lecture courses which are related to free probability theory.
- Lectures on “Von Neumann algebras, subfactors, and planar algebras”, summer term 2016 at Saarland University
- Lectures on “Random Matrices”, summer term 2018 at Saarland University
- Lectures on “Free Probability Theory”, winter term 2018/19 at Saarland University; this series has been recorded
- Lectures on “Non-commutative Distributions”, summer term 2019 at Saarland University; this series has been recorded
- Lectures on “Random Matrices”, winter term 2019/20 at Saaarland University; this is a new and slightly changed version of the class from summer 2018 – and the best thing is that it has now also been recorded